Monday, March 21, 2005

Week Three Begins

Well, today now marks the beginning of week three of my new attempt at body transformation. Week two went a lot better than week one. I got in all of my workouts. Probably due to being on graveyards this week, and was able to get into the gym at home and at work. (the company provides a small workout room for us security guards) I must admit that so far I have noticed an expansion in my waist. I even had to loosen my gun belt at work a tad. I am told that this is a temporary side affect to going back to eating carbs after so long. My body is storing it up just in case of another famine. Anyway, the good news is today I kinda noticed that possibly my waist is receding if maybe just a tad. Muscle growth has already been achieved in just two short weeks. I can see it, and feel it. And it feels terrific. I am still staying away from the scale for two more weeks. I am gonna see what bulk I can add. Starting week five I will begin recucing my calories a bit, and see what happens.

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Congrats on the fitness! Write everything down as you go, it's a great feeling to be able to see the numbers go down!

Unknown said...

I'm still curious as to exactly what you did! Jon...answer your damn facebook page!