Tuesday, March 08, 2005

The Transformation Continues

Today marks day two of my new diet and weight lifting program. Although I won't really be giving a daily update of my progress I decided to do another post today to respond to a comment to yesterday's post. Here is one of the first websites I came accross that really opened my eyes to what a person can really do when they are motivated. bodybuilding> This is an amazing 12 week transformation! There are also a ton of good articles on the site, including some written by Charlie himself.

Anther terrific site I went to that explained alot on proper diet, nutrition, and supplementation: bodybuildingdiet> It is a good website that explains it all in good plain english.

As far as me. I am doing good mentally. The food seems so much healthier and I feel much better. Eating stuff like chicken stir fry, tuna on whole wheat, Banana smoothies, apples, cottage cheese, bean burritos on whole grain tortilla etc. I don't have that feeling that I am constantly on the cusp of a sugar binge like I did when on Atkins. Tonight hope to make it to the gym to get in some Back, biceps, shoulders and a little cardio. Gonna be harder to make it today. We shall see.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow...what an amazing transformation. I took a quick look at his pictures and weight lifting schedule...amazing what dedication to nutrition and health can do for a body!