Monday, March 07, 2005

Gonna make a change

Well, today marks my first official day of my transformation. I am rededicating myself to losing fat, adding muscle and becoming over all healthier. Up until now, I have been on the Atkin's diet for about the last 2 years. I have seen some success, losing around thirty pounds. But, Atkin's just doesn't seem to be doing it anymore. Not really the diet's fault, as I just don't have the will power to eat like that anymore.

So, here I go to see what else I can do. I have adopted a new diet that I put together after visiting several bodybuilding websites. I eat six smaller meals a day, carefully mixing proteins and carbs. This supposedly will increase my metabolism, and provide protein and nutrients for muscle growth, along with energy for my newly designed workouts.

Today, was the first day in the gym where I worked my chest and triceps. It felt great!! We willl see where this takes me eventually. The best of luck to myself.

2 comments:

White Salamander said...

Good luck! Maybe you could post some of the websites you are using for this new diet or provide some additional specifics as I would be interested in seeing exactly what you are doing.

Unknown said...

You rocked it...70 pound loss, I am so proud of you! Can't wait to read more about how you did it!