Sunday, April 17, 2005

SPRING IS IN THE AIR

Paintball! Oh Yeah! With the weather warming up I am really starting to jones for some paintball. I haven't mentioned this on my blog before, but I have been playing paintball since it's conception in the late eighties. I love this game! In my opinion it is a game that brings all of the base elements of most sports, and combines them together. One of the great things about paintball is it doesn't matter if you are young, old, skinny, fat, female, or male...everyone is on an equal playing field. The only thing that really matters is experience.

Well, every spring I start to get all worked up over paintball. I start getting all of my gear out from storage, and cleaning it up. This spring I have ordered some stuff for my paintball marker (gun) to enhance the performance. Can't wait for the stuff to get here.

If I could only find a way to play paintball every day, then I wouldn't need to worry about excersice and diet so much. Maybe I will start up a tournement team, and try to go pro = )

If you haven't given this sport a try before, I strongly urge you to give it a shot. Most beginners that I've invited out to play with me, usually end up buying all their own gear, and become regulars.

As the summer progresses and I start getting some playing time in, I plan on posting some war stories on this blog. So stay tuned for more.

2 comments:

Tracy said...

OW!! Doesn't it hurt? I'd be freaked out to play, but I hear it's fun!

Unknown said...

I love the spring too! It does elicit an energized enthusiasm for outdoor play. Whether paintball, or baseball or just riding a bike...Let's all go outside and play!