Monday, April 18, 2005

Premature Longing

Yesterday's post I was all longing for paintball and glorifying the warm springy feeling in the air. Yesterday I grew nostalgic watching kids ride by on thier bikes with baseball gloves dangling from their handle bars. The smell of fresh mowed grass wafted through the neighborhood, as I sat on my Dad's porch taking in the lazy afternoon sun while burgers sizzled on the grill.

This morning I woke up to a near blizzard! Snow covered the ground as giant wet flakes fell for most of the morning.

Ahhh...Springtime in the Rockies.

4 comments:

Comm's said...

Shadow Spawn, I have a 2001 auto cocker that I am trying to off load to make room for my tri gear, its been upgraded and has lots of accessorys, neccesities and goodies to go with it, a full package for dirt cheap. E-mail me if your interested.

White Salamander said...

Ah, how I miss the unexpected climate shifts of the Rocky Mountains.

Tracy said...

I would love that weather - it's kind of muggy here now, I can't believe it - it's only April!

Unknown said...

You know you live in Idaho when at breakfast and dinner, on the same day, you are wearing two different seasons of clothing!