Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Just another day

Cold and windy today. The weather is sucking out my paintball enthusiasm. At least I know that eventually the weather should clear up someday, and I can start playing again.

Well, yesterday was my new start on working out and diet. It felt good. The workout went well, and I am sore today, so that's good. I am hoping to get to workout tonight, but my LT. is sending us to the range to bone up on our shooting techniques, so I might not get to workout tonight. Maybe if I get done shooting in time, I will be able to squeeze something in.

Tomorrow shouldn't be a problem for sure. So that's good. Well, that's it for today...nothing profound pops into my head at the moment.

3 comments:

Tracy said...

How's the weight loss going? You were pretty excited about it there for a while!

Brady said...

I have gone through a brief spout of panic, but have pulled out of it now. Just trying to find the balance.

Unknown said...

I bet you're feeling spring fever/ paintball season even right now! Hope you got to go out soon after this post AND hopefully you'll get to go out soon NOW! I would love to learn new shooting techniques...would love to be able to win my two brothers at clay pigeon shooting (I've beat two of the four ...but the other two are dead-eyes!)