Saturday, May 16, 2009

Two more pounds. . . outta here!

Well, despite all my ranting and raving in the previous post on how I'm not going to let the scale determine how I feel about my success this week, I am happy to report that I did meet my goal by losing two more pounds! And it feels great. The scale tonight officially read 221.8 lbs. Which is close enough for me.

That makes a total of about nine pounds lost in about a month. That's right on track with Tom Venuto's two pounds a week rule for sure long-term weight loss. I'm feeling pretty good.

Now I have to go back and read my food and fitness journal I've been keeping and read about what I did this last week to make it a success. Like how many calories did I average a day, and what foods did I eat, etc. I pretty much already know, but it helps to go back and review while planning for the coming week.

Now to think about what kind of goal to set for next week. Do I dare go for another two pounds? Why not? what's the worst that could happen?

Another post to follow when I have it figured out.

Over and out.

No comments: