Monday, May 18, 2009

This Week's Goal

I'm at work while posting this, so I'm going to have to be quick and to the point. I just want to jot down my goal for this week. I think I'm going to chance it and go for another two pounds on the scale.

So, during this week, even though I have four days off starting tomorrow . . . I am not changing from my routine. I am not slacking off just because I have done so well so far. I am continuing the attack. I'm kicking the fat while its down. I am eating five to six low calorie high nutrient meals a day. I am eating on average between 1700 and 2000 calories a day. I am maintaining a strict training schedule where I work out every day, and on Saturday when I come to work I am weighing two pounds less on the scale, or I'm noticing definite changes in how my uniform and gun belt are fitting.

BOOOYAAAAH!

Over and Out

1 comment:

Unknown said...

"kicking the fat while it's down" - that's a great saying!
You sound ready for the holiday weekend - have fun!