Wednesday, March 28, 2007

A Ray Of Hope

Well, things may be looking up as far as the fitness goals go. For about a year now, I have been trapped in a bunker at work, and not let out to workout as often as I need to, in order to really make any headway. I have just found out that as of April 1st, I will no longer be required to work in this position. This will most definatley allow me more opportunity to run a more stringent and controlled routine. Hopefully once and for all I can get back into the Body For Life routine and take it all the way this time. I have been so discourage lately as I've seen myself gaining weight over the last year, pound by pound.

In the paintball world I'm a bit frustrated as well. I am hoping to get a game going for sometime in April. The weather should be nice enough by then. I hope. This is Idaho!! But, the major frustration is realizing that I don't have much of a player's pool anymore. Almost all of the original gang is moved away. I'm going to have to try to get out there and recruit some fresh blood into the paintball pool.

I flew my helicopter for the first time of the year. Didn't fly all winter. It flew great. Nice and smooth with no incidents. I am a bit rusty and am not as confident as I was. For now I will just have to take it slow and easy and gain back my confidence. No reason to rush it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

My two hopes for you:
*that you've found people to go ballin' with!
**that you still have your helicopter RC and get a chance to mess around with it!

Both passions that remain very consistent with who you are!