Saturday, February 19, 2005

LET THE JOURNEY BEGIN

Well, here goes. . .my first post on my first blog. Hmmmm. What to say? I feel like I should say something profound, and thought provoking. I will just start out though by commenting that I am excited about this. Hopefully It will be a way for me to meet and interact with others around the world that share my interests. This could be a good thing for me. I have become somewhat of a pest on the paintball forum I belong to, cause I am always stirring the pot on some political issue or another. So, maybe this is what I really needed all along.

Anyway, there we have it. Damn the torepedos....full speed ahead!

2 comments:

White Salamander said...

Welcome to the blogosphere amigo. I look forward to reading your future blogs, especially those regarding sword play.

Unknown said...

...damn the torpedoes and the minefields...this is your space...you can do whatever the hell you want! (Said the woman to her friend while typing behind the safety of her computer ;-)