Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Here we go again!

It never ceases to amaze me how stupid people are. Did I say stupid? Maybe I should just call them Scum of the Earth. I am now refering to another story that just popped up on the Fox News website. Apparently some idiot lady from MI is sueing Mars Candy because a Starburts chew caused her jaw to lock up! That's right. And she thinks she is owed $25,000.00 for her pain and suffering.

Once again quoting from the article. http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,286855,00.html

one Boston-area woman says the candies are so chewy, they should come with a warning label.

Yeah whatever lady! As if a warning label would have stopped you from stuffing your face with Starbursts.

Muawad says McArthur offered to negotiate a settlement with Starburst's insurer to pay for her rehabilitation, but the company said no way. A spokesman for Mars refused to comment.

Go Mars! Stand up! I hope Mars drains every last drop of its corporate finances to legally bury this moron.

McArthur says she just wants to make sure nobody else meets the same end she did when she decided to indulge her sweetooth.

"I don't want to see anybody else have to go through what I have gone through from eating a piece of candy that was supposed to be soft chew," she said.


Oh my hero! I'm so glad there are people out there like Victoria McArthur. Champions of liberty and fairness to watch over the rest of us....willing to take on the big, evil, nameless corporations all out of care and concern for her fellow shipmates here on spaceship Earth. Gee I wonder which charity she plans on donating her $25k to if she wins. Maybe she can help children of the Ozarks get dental care or something.

Give me a break people! We've got Thousands, maybe millions of radical islamists in the world plotting our extinction, and here we are sueing candy companies for being too chewy! No wonder they think we're weak and have the confindence to attack us! Look at us!!

No comments: