Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Aerial Video & Photography RC Helicopter Sale

I'm officially throwing in the towel on my Aerial video and photo business. The rigors and demands of my full time job coupled with the responsibility of helping raise four kids have left me without the time required to devote to this business. I feel that for $1600 I'm practically giving this away. This heli could be used as a professional Aerial imaging ship, or just flown for fun as a hobby. Hopefully I can sell it and buy a nicer TV so the kids can watch Spongebob in HD. = )

Any questions, email me at blongmore@hotmail.com



JR XP9303 HELICOPTER TRANSMITTER

THUNDER POWER LITHIUM POLYMER BATTERY CHARGER

NICD BATTERY CHARGER

WIRELESS VIDEO/AUDIO DOWN LINK (so you can see what you're shooting)

HELICOPTER




DARING HOVER OVER WATER

IN FLIGHT AGAIN

PHOTO I TOOK OF MY NEIGHBORHOOD



QUICK CLIP OF ON THE JOB FLYING



LITTLE 15 SECOND AD I DID FOR WEST MARK CU


SOME ON BOARD FOOTAGE FLYING OVER THE SNAKE